The Ottawa chapter of the BU JUMP program was launched in February of 2016 and has 32 active mentors and protégés. The Ottawa Chapter is excited to start off our third session with an excellent line up of guest speakers and events.
- January 18th @ Ashbury College (362 Mariposa Avenue) with special guest speaker Julia Elvidge, President of Chip Works.
- February 20th @ Ashbury College (362 Mariposa Avenue) with special guest speaker Tony Harris, Artist - thfineart.ca.
- March 20th @ Ashbury College (362 Mariposa Avenue) H.R. night in response to Protege Questions hosted by Mike Roy.
- April 24th @ Ashbury College (362 Mariposa Avenue) with special guest speaker Kevin Keohane, President & CEO of CHEO Foundation.
- May 15th @ Ashbury College (362 Mariposa Avenue) a talk with entrepreneurs Tim Ayer (www.nwjinsurance.com) & Scott Ross (www.agrimarketingcorp.com)
Ottawa steering committee members include
- Bob Egan
- Tim Saunders
- Meghan Strank
- Kelsey West
- Rob van Galder
For applications please go to the applications section of our site and follow the simple steps as outlined.
Bishop's graduates interested in becoming part of the BU Jump community please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org